The 19th IEEE International EDOC Conference (EDOC'15) will be complemented by several workshops. These workshops are meant to facilitate the exchange of ideas and experiences between active researchers and practitioners as well as to stimulate discussions on new and emerging issues in line with the conference topics. Workshops may concentrate in-depth on research topics, or may also be devoted to application and/or standardization issues.
The following nine workshops will take place in conjunction with EDOC'15:
- 3rd International Workshop on Methodical Development of Modeling Tools (ModTools'15)
- 1st Int'l Workshop on Clinical Process Analytics (HIS’15)
- 7th International Workshop on Service Oriented Enterprise Architecture for Enterprise Engineering (SoEA4EE'15)
- 8th International Workshop on Evolutionary Business Processes (EVL-BP'15)
- 1st Int'l Workshop on Data-Driven and Predictive Business Analytics (DPBA'15)